How to Make App Icons Bigger on Android: You all use your smartphone. Obviously, you’ll know a lot about it. At times, however, we don’t know the small tricks related to the phone, which can be of great use to us. In this post, we are going to tell you about such a trick. If your phone’s screen is small, this trick can be of great use to you. Sometimes the app icons on the phone are not able to click properly when the screen is short. If they are slightly larger in size, it is convenient for users. With this trick, you can increase the size of the app icon on your phone. For this, you need to install the Giganticon Big Icons app on your phone.
How to Make App Icons Bigger on Android
1. The first thing you need to do is download and install Giganticon Big Icons from the Google Play Store. This is a free app.
2. Open the app after installing it. In it, you have to click OK.
3. Tap briefly on the smartphone’s screen for widget options.
4. Then go to the widget and click on the logo of Giganticon. Shift it to the screen.
5. Now the option to select the icon will come. You can select any icon here. The icon of whomever you select will grow to your screen.
- How to Delete Photos From Android Phone Permanently
- How to Make Android Phone Run Faster in 8 Easy Ways
Finally, I hope guys you understand “How to Make App Icons Bigger on Android” especially helpful. If you enjoyed this post, please leave a comment below and share it with your friends and followers on Facebook and Twitter.