How to Make Calls without Mobile Network on Android and iOS: Often it happens that we get caught up in a situation when we have to call the agent and the smartphone network goes away. Also, the phone cannot connect due to the Week signal. Lift, basement or a place where the mobile network is not coming and what will you do if your call is very important? Today we’ve come up with a solution to your problem that will not only bring a network to your phone but also make calls and receive calls from people.
How to Make Calls without Mobile Network on Android and iOS
1. First, you need to download the Libon app to your mobile. Install after the app is downloaded.
2. Now the app’s Turn on the “Reach me” feature.
3. This feature will work only if your phone has Wi-Fi on. In fact, with Wi-Fi on, you can easily make calls even without a mobile network.
4. Now you can call any of your friends.
5. But remember that it’s important to have a call from the Libon app that the receiver (the person you want to match the call) must also have this app on the mobile.
6. You must have a Wi-Fi connection to make a call.
- How to Change Your Smart Home Wi-Fi Password
- How to Find Unknown Number Details in India in 5 Secret Steps
Finally, I hope guys you understand “How to Make Calls without Mobile Network on Android and iOS” especially helpful. If you enjoyed this post, please leave a comment below and share it with your friends and followers on Facebook and Twitter.