How to Make Washing Machine at Home without Electricity Only Spend 500 RS: We know how difficult it is for the working people to wash clothes by hand and to dry them during the rainy season. Washing machines are so expensive that perhaps not everyone can buy them. That’s why we’ve brought you a way to make a washing machine while sitting at home.
- 2 Paint Buckets
- Drill Machine
- Suction Cups
- Small Fan to Make Dryer
- Duct tape
How to Make Washing Machine at Home without Electricity Only Spend 500 RS
1. First, take a bucket and make a few holes under it. These holes will help to remove water from the bucket. Also, do some holes in the suction cup.
2. Then take the lid of the bucket and hold a big hole in the middle of it with the handle of the suction cup.
3. Put the bucket in which you have pierced it inside the second bucket and add clothes, washing powder and water to it.
4. Now fit the suction cup into the bucket lid (where you have pierced).
Note: Light fabrics can easily dissolve in this washing machine.
5. Then move the handle of the suction cup up and down and rotate around. You have to do this for about 10-15 minutes. Repeat this process 2 times. This will wash the clothes well.
6. Now take out the bucket and put the other bucket on it and put the pressure on it so that the water is released from the cloth.
7. Then make a dryer of the washing machine. For this, place the fan on the lid of the other bucket. Measure it and cut the lid in such a way that the fan is on top of the lid. Make sure that the lid does not cut too much or the fan will not fit properly.
8. Put two duct tape inside the lid and place the lid on top of the clothed bucket.
9. Place the fan over the lid and put the duct tape on it.
10. Then wire the fan and turn it on. Let the fan walk for about 15 minutes.
11. Dry half-dry clothes in the open air after the fan is closed.
So you saw How to Make Washing Machine at Home without Electricity Only Spend 500 RS.
Finally, I hope guys you understand “How to Make Washing Machine at Home without Electricity Only Spend 500 RS” especially helpful. If you enjoyed this post, please leave a comment below and share it with your friends and followers on Facebook and Twitter.