How to Open BHIM UPI Account on Android Smartphone: The government has launched the BHIM app, promoting the cashless economy. This is a UPI (United Payment Interphase) based app. According to the IT ministry, the app has been downloaded by over 1 crore people from the Play Store so far, and as many as 10 lakh transactions have been made so far. The app is currently available on Android smartphones. Today we are going to tell you how to use this app.
How to Open BHIM UPI Account on Android Smartphone
1. Download and install the BHIM app with NPCI developers from the Google Play Store.
2. Here you have to choose the language.
3. Enter the phone number for verification.
4. Set the password after verification and then choose your bank. 30 banks support this bank.
5. If you have a UPI number, it will take the information from the mobile number and if not, you can create it.
6. The app will detect any account that is added to your mobile number and your account details will appear on your screen. You need to click on it.
7. After clicking you must set the UPI PIN. For this, you need to enter the last 6 digit and expiry dates of your debit card.
8. Your UPI PIN will then be generated.
9. Then go to the main menu. There are three options send request, scan, and pay.
10. Enter the UPI number of the receiver for sending the money, enter the amount, then enter any remark.
11. Then enter your UPI PIN and click on Request Balance.
“Whether it’s a smartphone or a Rs 1,000-1,200 feature phone, BHIM can be used,” MODI said on the occasion of the launch. No need for internet connection. One needs to use only the thumb. There was a time when illiterates were called ‘thumb impressions’. Now the time has changed. Now, your thumb is your bank. “
- How to Download Paid Apps for Free on the Google Play Store
- How to Activate WhatsApp Payment Gateway on your iPhone
Finally, I hope guys you understand “How to Open BHIM UPI Account on Android Smartphone” especially helpful. If you enjoyed this post, please leave a comment below and share it with your friends and followers on Facebook and Twitter.