How to Print Photo on Mobile Back Cover at Home Just Spending Rs 5: Many of you smartphone users will love to have stylish mobile covers. Many users use different mobile covers of their choice every day to make the phone look more stylish. You may have seen a mobile cover in the hands of friends or many people that print their photos. Such cover photos can be made from the market. But it may cost Rs 500 to make such a cover. But if you want to make such a mobile cover, there are a few simple ways you can also make this mobile cover while sitting at home. You have to spend only Rs 5 for this.
Moreover, it will cost around Rs 5. You’ll need photos…
These things will be needed:
1. Your photo
3. A4 Size Paper
Beginning to do so?
How to Print Photo on Mobile Back Cover at Home Just Spending Rs 5
You should have a photo that you want to print on a mobile cover. The photo should be equal to the cover of the mobile. If you have a Moto X Play smartphone, it will require a 5.8 X 3.0-inch photo. Also, make sure that these photos are on heat transfer printing paper. This type of paper (A4 size) is available for Rs.10. A paper produces 6 photos of the size of the mobile cover. This means that your phone size will come in between Rs 5 and Rs 10 with paper printing.
1. Choose a hard transparent cover for your phone. Now print a photo of the size of the cover.
2. Now paste your photo into the backside of the phone cover with the help of tape. The side part of the photo will be like a cover.
3. Now heat the iron on the photographed cover and press slowly. Make sure that the iron is not too hot.
4. Keep the process on for 2 minutes. Now add water to a vessel and leave the cover photo for 30 minutes.
5. Now remove the cover from the water and rub the paper gently. The photo will appear on the cover after the paper is removed.
6. After the paper is removed from the cover, you will see the photo cover.
- How to Unlock Any Phone Password or Pattern Lock in 3 Easy Ways
- Top 8 Factors to Consider When Buying a Printer
Finally, I hope guys you understand “How to Print Photo on Mobile Back Cover at Home Just Spending Rs 5” especially helpful. If you enjoyed this post, please leave a comment below and share it with your friends and followers on Facebook and Twitter.