How to Read Girlfriends/Boyfriends Text Messages on Your Phone: A smartphone has become an integral part of every person’s life and there is also a way to get every personal information about it. Technology is something that can do something you’ve ever imagined. Today you’ll find thousands of apps on the Google Play Store and App Store, one of which allows you to read without having to chat with any of your friends or partners.
How to Read Girlfriends/Boyfriends Text Messages on Your Phone
To read messages My Girlfriends/Boyfriends on your phone, you need to install the Spy Text Message App. Google Play Store has an app that allows you to do these things. The app steals all the data from the target device. You can access from another phone by giving you your MPPS credentials provided. The MySpy application will tell you how you can read messages from another phone. The app also tells you the name of its sender and receiver.
You can also read messages from someone else’s phone in other ways. You need to follow a few steps to do this. Let us know about it.
1. You need to have the IP address of the phone you want to read. If we’re trying to hack an iPhone, you’ll need to use content configuration information that will connect you to the Secure File Transfer Protocol. Also known as SFTP. It securely transfers files through network hosts. Your hacking process starts from here.
2. Then the pop-up will come via an unknown host but don’t worry, it’s likely to happen. The pop-up asks you permission to proceed with the connection process to the server. Then you need to click OK. The hacking process will then proceed.
3. This step gives you a full directory list that gives you unlimited access to the target phone. With this, you can get information about all the information on the device, such as listed programs, file size, extended routes, settings, etc.
4. In this step, you’ll need to try to find the directory in which the text message store resides. The path to the directory will look something like this ‘/’. Private / Private War / War Mobile / Mobile Library / Library SMS’. Once you find this file, you can download the file SMS.db to transfer or download this file on your device.
5. When this file is downloaded to your mobile, open the text database with the help of the SQ Lite browser and click the message named HOPP.
- How to Know Sent Mail is Read or Not in Gmail Without Email Tracking Software
- How to Download Songs to your Phone and Setup your Google Music Library
Finally, I hope guys you understand “How to Read Girlfriends/Boyfriends Text Messages on Your Phone” especially helpful. If you enjoyed this post, please leave a comment below and share it with your friends and followers on Facebook and Twitter.