How to Record WhatsApp Voice Calls on Android and iPhone: To make a call from the Smartphone, you no longer require balance or other calling recharge in the phone that is because WhatsApp has made voice and video calling capacity offered on its platform. Users can make voice and video calls to their associates and family through WhatsApp.
Though, for this you require data. But have you forever thought that just as you can record a voice call, will you be able to record WhatsApp voice calls in a similar way? Although WhatsApp has not provided any such feature, there are a few apps or methods that can record WhatsApp calls on Android and iPhone. Let us know that these methods work only on a select device.
How to Record WhatsApp Voice Calls on iPhone:
• Connect your Mac to your iPhone using a Lightning Cable.
• Then tick on Trust this computer option. This option will come when you are connecting to the computer for the first time.
• Open QuickTime after that.
• The new audio recording option will appear in the file section here.
• A down arrow here will appear. Select the iPhone by clicking on it
• Then click on the record button in QuickTime.
• Then call your WhatsApp from your phone.
• Just the once you are connected, add the user icon. Now select the person you want to talk to. This will make calls to record.
• Stop the recording in QuickTime after the call is finished and save the file to the Mac.
How to Record WhatsApp Voice Calls on Android:
• The Cube Call Recorder app has to be downloaded by visiting the Google Play Store. Install it and go to WhatsApp.
• Then call the person whose call you want to record.
• The Cube Call widget will appear on your screen during the call. If this appears on your phone then this app is working on your phone. On the other hand, if you have any sort of error show then open the app again and go to app settings and click on Force VoIP in the voice call.
• Call again after this. If this widget is not showing in your phone even now, then this app will not work on your phone.
• If the show happens, you will be able to record the call.
Note: It is unlawful to record calls without permission from another person. In this case, if you are recording a call then the other person will also know about it.
Finally, I hope guys you understand “How to Record WhatsApp Voice Calls on Android and iPhone” very useful. If you really think we have made some efforts then don’t forget to appreciate our efforts in the comments below and thanks for visiting.