How to Remove Scratches from Phone Touch Screen in 6 Easy Steps: Everyone loves your smartphone, but sometimes even a little trouble can be a problem. We’re going to tell you some practical tips that will help you fix your phone at home.
How to Remove Scratches from Phone Touch Screen in 6 Easy Steps
1. If your phone’s home button stops working or if the button is jammed, it can be fixed by installing alcohol or nail remover in the year bud.
2. If your phone’s backside scratches are available, these scratches can be lightened with the help of crims like Turtle Wax, 3M Scratch. This method will work for the glossy back cover. Also, if you have a mobile with a metallic frame or back cover, you can use sandpaper. Scraping the sandpaper lightly on the back cover will fix the scratch. Make sure that you don’t use the sandpaper on the glossy back cover and the main screen.
3. If your phone is charging slow, the phone’s USB port may have accumulated dirt. For this, you can clean the USB port with the help of a toothpick.
4. If your smartphone’s charging cable is damaged (whether broken or twisted), it can also be fixed. Wax, clay and plastic dip can be used for this purpose.
5. Also, if your charger or phone is soaked, place it in a rice-filled vessel or with a silica gel pack. This will correct the moisture on your phone.
6. Also, a safety PIN can be used to repair your earphone if it is damaged. With the help of a pin, you can clean the earphone. The earwax in the earphones reduces the noise.
Finally, I hope guys you understand “How to Remove Scratches from Phone Touch Screen in 6 Easy Steps” especially helpful. If you enjoyed this post, please leave a comment below and share it with your friends and followers on Facebook and Twitter.