How to Retrieve Deleted Photos from Android: Everyone loves photography from a smartphone. Everyone cherishes their photos a lot. What do you do if your photos are accidentally deleted? Today, we’re going to give you a way to get back your deleted photos. This will help you in TunesBro DiskLab for Android Data Recovery Software. It allows you to recover deleted photos from your phone in just 15 to 20 minutes.
How to Retrieve Deleted Photos from Android
1. For this, you need to download and install TunesBro DiskLab for Android on your laptop or PC.
2. Open it. You will have 3 options. The first connect the phone to PC, the second will identify your device and the third will be ready to scan. First, connect your Android smartphone to your computer via USB.
3. The phone will then be serviced by the software. Then you need to click StartScan.
4. Then your phone will start scanning. It will start scanning all the files on your phone. This process may take 5 to 10 minutes.
5. Now you will get a list of files. Click on whichever you want to recover any of these files.
6. All recovered files will be saved to your computer itself.
Note: You can download TunesBro DiskLab for the Android Data Recovery software as a trial. After that, you can buy the full version for $49.95, or about Rs. 3300.
Finally, I hope guys you understand “How to Retrieve Deleted Photos from Android” especially helpful. If you enjoyed this post, please leave a comment below and share it with your friends and followers on Facebook and Twitter.