How to Run 3 WhatsApp Accounts in Single Android Phone: At present, everyone is using instant messaging app WhatsApp. Obviously, a single WhatsApp account can be run on a smartphone. Now if you use a dual SIM smartphone and want to run different WhatsApp accounts on both the numbers, do you know how to do so? If not, we’ll bring you a way to run a no-no, not two, not 3 WhatsApp accounts on your Android phone. For this, we’re going to tell you a few simple tricks.
How to Run 3 WhatsApp Accounts in Single Android Phone
This is the way to run two WhatsApp:
1. First, open the Google Play Store on your phone.
2. Search the Parallel space app now. Download and install this app on your phone.
3. Once installed, it will take you to the main menu. Here you will see more used apps like WhatsApp, Facebook, Messenger, etc.
4. Open WhatsApp now. Enter your second number so you don’t run WhatsApp.
5. As soon as you enter the number, you will have an OTP so that you have to verify your number.
6. Your second WhatsApp account will be opened as soon as OTP is entered. You can use it through the app.
How to run third WhatsApp account?
1. Now you need to go to the browser and type GB Whatsapp to run your third WhatsApp account.
2. Here you will find its APK file. Download it and install it.
3. After installing the APK file, you need to enter your number after which your third WhatsApp account will be opened.
Finally, I hope guys you understand “How to Run 3 WhatsApp Accounts in Single Android Phone” especially helpful. If you enjoyed this post, please leave a comment below and share it with your friends and followers on Facebook and Twitter.