How to Save Skype Recording Location: First of all thanks for landing this Article, if you are looking for Skype Recording Location. I just tell you are in the perfect platform. So without getting an inquiry to let’s directly jump into the post of How to Save Skype Recording Location.
Skype is a great way to communicate with each other or group meeting through which it can talk to anyone anywhere in the world. You just have the internet. So Many times there are lots of group discussions or meetings that need to be recorded to remember things later, as well as many times you also want to record the things you have done with your loved ones. Record the call in Skype’s version 8 and the option to save it has been given.
Call recording in Skype is cloud-based, as a result, you do not have to face the storage of the problem in your system.
Some important things related to Skype recording:
- As soon as you can start recording the call, everybody will get the information that the call is being recorded.
- Your call will be recorded along with the other party at the time of recording the Skype call.
- If Skype shares a desktop screen at the time of the call, that too will be included in the call record.
- If you finish the call or come out of the group call, the recording will be automatically closed.
- After the recording is stopped, it will appear in your chat which will stay for 30 days. If you want, inside 30 days, you can download or save that call on your system.
How to Record Skype for Business Calls:
During the Skype call, tap or click the + K button.
Click the Start recording button to record the call.
After clicking the recording button you will see a banner on your screen and the other side, which will tell you that the call is being recorded.
After the call is recorded, the call will appear in your chat. Which will stay safe in chat for 30 days?
How to Save Skype Recording Location:
If you want to save on the desktop, click more options and tap and hold call recording on mobile.
Click “Downloads” on the desktop to save in MP4. If you would like to save on any other location, click Save as a button. Just select the download to save on mobile and the recording will be saved in your camera roll.
Finally, I hope guys you understand “How to Save Skype Recording Location” very useful. If you really think we have made some efforts then don’t forget to appreciate our efforts in the comments below and thanks for visiting.