How to Set and Clear Default App on Android Devices in 3 Easy Steps: You can set up a Default App on your Android device and clear it if you wish. In fact, in Android, you can set up a file by default with some special program to open, as you do in Windows. For example– if you need to install an image viewer such as QuickPic when you try to open an image file, the system will ask you to select an app.
How to Set and Clear Default App on Android Devices in 3 Easy Steps
If you want to set up a default app to open the file, check ‘Use by default for this action’ before tapping on the app.
Now the next time you want to tap on an image file, it will always open with your selected app, without asking you.
How to Clear the Default App in 3 Easy Steps:
1. Run in the Settings app and tap Apps inside the device.
2. Select the app you don’t want to keep by default.
3. Now tap ‘Clear Defaults’ under Launch By Defaults.
- How to Remove Scratches from Phone Touch Screen in 6 Easy Steps
- How to Lock/Unlock Aadhaar Biometric Data Online in 3 Easy Steps
Finally, I hope guys you understand “How to Set and Clear Default App on Android Devices in 3 Easy Steps” especially helpful. If you enjoyed this post, please leave a comment below and share it with your friends and followers on Facebook and Twitter.