How to Setup Smart Lock to Unlock Your Phone Automatically Home or Outside: Your smartphone keeps track of your Privacy. So you don’t have to allow it to take it when you accidentally get into someone else’s hand, thinking you’ve locked it with a swipe, PIN, and password, but when you’re indoors or in a place where you don’t need a password Then it would seem like a hassle to dispose it. On the other hand, whenever you get out of the house, it will feel a need to keep it enabled. If the answer to all these things is yes, then a simple trick can make you free from this mess. This trick will make your mobile’s lock password self-disabled, all you need to do is go to your Android mobile’s settings and the phone’s name is ‘Trusted Place’.
How to Setup Smart Lock to Unlock Your Phone Automatically Home or Outside:
1. First, go to setting and select security.
2. Click on the SmartLock option available in Smart Lock Settings.
3. As soon as you turn on SmartLock, trusted Place will have the option, select it.
4. As soon as you touch it to select, the map will be enabled and now you have to select your Trusted Place on the Map.
5. As soon as you enable it, your Trusted Place is selected.
6. Now whenever you take your phone and come to this particular area, the lock password of the phone will be disabled itself.
7. Whenever you are outside this particular area, your phone’s lock password will be automatically insecure.
With this easy trick, you will not only get free from the hassle of locating and removing your mobile lock password, but also save you a lot of time.
Note: In some mobiles, the option of Trusted Place is not available in security, but is visible in the menu outside the lock screen.
- How to Find All Passwords Entered on My Computer in 9 Easy Steps
- 5 Tips for Safe and Secure Mobile Banking
Finally, I hope guys you understand “How to Setup Smart Lock to Unlock Your Phone Automatically Home or Outside” especially helpful. If you enjoyed this post, please leave a comment below and share it with your friends and followers on Facebook and Twitter.