How To Share/View Your Android Mobile Screen With Your Friend’s Mobile: Did you know that you can share your smartphone screen on anyone’s smartphone? In fact, there is a trick through which it is quite easy. With this trick, you can see your phone screen on anyone’s phone and your friend’s screen on your phone. For this, you need to download an app on your and your friend’s phone. The name of the app is inkwire, it can be downloaded for free from Google Play Store.
How To Share/View Your Android Mobile Screen With Your Friend’s Mobile
1. Download and install the inkwire app on both smartphones by visiting the Google Play Store. Open the app now.
2. A window will open in front of you as soon as you open.
3. Now open the app on your friend’s phone.
4. Now click on the share of the smartphone you want to share.
5. Another window will open as soon as you click on the share. You have to click Start Now in it.
6. A code will be generated as soon as you click on Start Now.
7. Then go to another phone and click on Acess to enter this code.
8. It will start connecting as soon as you enter the code.
9. Once connected, you will ask for a permeation to enable the microphone. Here you can choose the option you want.
10. Then click on Got It.
11. Your screen will be shared as soon as you do so. Now whatever you do on one phone screen will appear on the screen of another phone.
Finally, I hope guys you understand “How To Share/View Your Android Mobile Screen With Your Friend’s Mobile” especially helpful. If you enjoyed this post, please leave a comment below and share it with your friends and followers on Facebook and Twitter.