How to Sync iPhone Contacts to Gmail iOS 10.3.3: iPhone users sometimes face problems due to losing or deleting their Contact list. This is compounded by the fact that they are unable to sync with their iPhone even though they have contact with the Gmail account. We have come up with a solution to this problem of iPhone users in our news. We’ll tell you through this news how easily you can sync the SAVE contact with your iPhone to your Gmail account.
How to Sync iPhone Contacts to Gmail iOS 10.3.3
This method has been adopted on the iPhone 6 Plus, which works on older versions of iOS 10.3.3.
1. First tap on your iPhone’s settings icon.
2. Once you’re in the phone’s settings, you’ll need to click on your Apple account at the top of the phone screen.
3. Now go to icloud Settings and tap icloud.
4. Then enable the contact sync with icloud. Check if the ‘contacts’ category is enabled. This will ensure that your icloud account is always synced with the iPhone.
5. Go to icloud, enter your Apple ID credential and click on sign-in.
6. Click on the contact icon.
7. Select a contact. In addition, you can use Ctrl+A (on PC) or CMD+A (on Mac) to select all the contacts.
8. Click on the Settings gear icon on the bottom left.
9. Select Export vCARD. A .vcf will be download.
10. Open Gmail contact. Google sends you into the material design version (which is in a thick blue banner). Go to the menu Click on “Go to the old version”.
11. Click on the import contacts in the left menu. If you don’t see it, click the Hangouts menu at the bottom and select the file.
12. Select the file you just downloaded from iCloud and click Open. Maybe these are the 2rs of your PC or Mac. “Downloads” ” Save in folder”.
13. To bring your contacts into Gmail click on “Import”. After uploading the quick, your contacts will be available in Gmail’s address book.
- How to Get More Storage on your iPhone
- How to Empty Space in Google Drive and keep your Current Data Safe
Finally, I hope guys you understand “How to Sync iPhone Contacts to Gmail iOS 10.3.3” especially helpful. If you enjoyed this post, please leave a comment below and share it with your friends and followers on Facebook and Twitter.