How to Turn Your Old Smartphone Into a CCTV Camera in 5 Easy Steps: Till now you used your smartphone to make the most urgent calls. You may also have to handle your official tasks from your smartphone or use the phone to create photos and videos. But did you know that you can also use the phone for security? Yes, you can guard your home or office against anywhere in the world with your smartphone. So let’s know-how…
First of all, you need to have an Android smartphone. Now you have to download the IP Webcam app on the Google Play Store on your Android phone. which makes your phone’s camera even more powerful. This is a free app.
How to Turn Your Old Smartphone Into a CCTV Camera in 5 Easy Steps
1. Download the IP Webcam app first to your Android smartphone. Then go to Settings and inside the app before opening the app. Then force the number of camera apps on your phone. Then open the IP Webcam app.
2. Now select the plug-in option and tap it. Install all the features in it. Once you’re installing the features, turn it all on. If you don’t turn on any of the features, the feature won’t work.
3. Now go back to the app and tap the start server option at the bottom. Yes, the window that contains it.
4. The IP address of the Webcam will appear in the window. Copy it to the phone or PC from which to watch live video.
5. Enter by entering the IP address on the browser. After which a window will open. Tap on the browser here and the live video will start appearing.
What’s special in the IP Webcam app?
Through the app, users can watch live videos on any smartphone or PC. If the smartphone has both rear and front cameras, then both cameras can watch live video. Users can also record live videos. Also, you can capture photos. Night Vision mode is also used to improve the quality of the video in the night. If the smartphone has an LED flash, users can also sit and operate it away.
What is IP Webcam App?
The app is about 33MB in size. However, the size will also be different on a different device. This app can be used on all Android smartphones. The app has been installed by over 5 crore users so far. The app is designed by Pavel Khlebovich Developer.
Finally, I hope guys you understand “How to Turn Your Old Smartphone Into a CCTV Camera in 5 Easy Steps” especially helpful. If you enjoyed this post, please leave a comment below and share it with your friends and followers on Facebook and Twitter.