How to Type Hindi on Smartphone or Laptop: Nowadays, many people are putting status in Hindi or chatting. When it comes to typing Hindi on smartphones or laptops, there will be very few people who can Hindi typing. That’s why we’re going to provide you with a variety of tools for Hindi typing, which will allow you to easily type in Hindi not only on your Android smartphone but also on Windows laptops or PCs.
How to Type Hindi on Smartphone or Laptop
How to type Hindi on Microsoft Windows:
If your laptop or computer has Microsoft’s Windows upsetting system installed, and they want to download Google Hindi input tools, you’ll first need an Internet connection when installing it.
How to Type Hindi on Laptop or Computer:
1. You need to go to Google Input Tools for Windows.
2. Tick the Hindi checkbox and select the box containing ‘I Agree’.
3. Then click the Download button.
4. Then a window will open in which you have to click on Save File.
5. After clicking InputToolsSetup.exe the file will be downloaded.
6. Run it by double-clicking on the downloaded file. Downloading will continue for a while.
7. Once downloaded you can change Hindi and English typing by pressing Shift+Alt.
8. When you press Shift+Alt, a small Google Hindi input tool will appear on your computer screen. You have to select Hindi in it.
9. Now if you type in English and press Space Bar, it will automatically convert to Hindi. Like when you press the space bar after typing Namaste it will be ‘Hello’.
How to Type Hindi on Smartphone or Tablet:
1. You can also use the above method on smartphones and tablets. But in Android, it will appear as a keyboard.
2. You also need to download the app from the Google Play Store by visiting Google Hindi Input on your phone.
This is a very easy way to type Hindi.
- How to Remove Spyware and Malware from a Windows computer
- How to Charge Smartphone even When Laptop/PC is Shut Down in 7 Easy Steps
Finally, I hope guys you understand “How to Type Hindi on Smartphone or Laptop” especially helpful. If you enjoyed this post, please leave a comment below and share it with your friends and followers on Facebook and Twitter.