How to Unlock Android Phone Without Password/PIN/Pattern/Fingerprint/Eye Scanner Lock: Many of us keep their smartphone locked to protect them from unknown people. For this, we keep the phone safe with a parent lock or password. so that no third can see our private messages, contacts or photos. Sometimes we forget our phone’s password or lock pattern. Also, if someone hides from you and changes your password or pattern lock, you may be in trouble. You will not be able to access your own data. Here we have come out with a solution to this problem of yours. With this trick, you can easily recover your phone’s pattern lock or password if you forget it.
How to Unlock Android Phone Without Password/PIN/Pattern/Fingerprint/Eye Scanner Lock
1. Switch off the phone first.
2. Note that if you have forgotten the pattern lock of the phone, switch off the phone’s battery.
3. If your phone’s battery is non-removable, press the phone’s volume button (down) and power button for 10 seconds.
4. The phone will restart.
5. Once the phone is on, press the upper part of the volume button of the device, the phone’s home, and power buttons together.
6. Keep your phone in this position until your phone is in recovery mode.
7. After going into the phone’s recovery mode you will see the Android logo. Then press the phone’s power button.
8. After you reboot the system now, apply update from sd card, apply update from ADB, wipe data/data. The factory reset will show the option of a wipe cache partition.
9. Now you can use the wipe data/data. Click factory reset. After which you will see some options.
10. Do you have to confirm all user data? The option will be visible. Out of this, you’ll need to click on Yes’ Erase Everything.
11. Now you’ll get the option of Yes-Delete all users. Clicking on it will open your phone lock.
Note: This process will delete all the data on your phone.
Finally, I hope guys you understand “How to Unlock Android Phone Without Password/PIN/Pattern/Fingerprint/Eye Scanner Lock” especially helpful. If you enjoyed this post, please leave a comment below and share it with your friends and followers on Facebook and Twitter.