How to Unlock Any Phone Password or Pattern Lock in 3 Easy Ways: Nowadays, all of us keep our phones locked. That’s so that no one else can see our personal chats or pictures. But what if we forget your phone password or Android device’s lock code. If you have forgotten a password or pattern lock, you will not know how to unlock your phone now. In this post, we’re going to tell you about 3 easy ways to open the pattern lock of your Android device or mobile. Learn how to crack your smartphone password in this post:
How to Unlock Any Phone Password or Pattern Lock Using Factory Reset:
This is the Best easiest trick to unlock your Android device. One can do it in just 1 minute. But there is a problem with this trick. This will delete all your mobile data. Contact details, SMS, apps, music (saved in phone memory) on your mobile will all be deleted. If you are not bothered about data, you can use this trick. If your mobile has some essential data that you don’t want to lose, use Trick No. 2.
Follow these steps to unlock android devices with factory resets:
• First, take the Android smartphone that you want to unlock.
• Switch off the phone after that.
• Stay for at least a minute now.
• Now just press + Volume button and Power button together.
• Your device will open in recovery mode. Tap on the factory reset button from it.
• Tap on the Wipe Cache partition to clean up the data.
• Now wait again for 1 minute and start your Android device.
• Now your Android device has been unlocked.
How to Unlock Any Phone Password or Pattern Lock Using Android Device Manager
You can also unlock your Android device password or pattern lock through the Android Device Manager website. This website gives you the power to control your phone without using the device. You can also trace the Current location of your mobile phone. This feature can also be used if your phone is lost or stolen. Let’s use it to unlock your phone.
• Visit the Android Device Manager site with the link below. https://www.google.com/android/find.
• Enter your Gmail ID, which you used on your locked Android device.
• Now click on the lock option.
• Unlock the Android device pattern lock with Android Device Manager.
• Enter a new password and confirm your new password once again.
• Leave the left boxes blank and click on the lock again.
• Reboot your Android smartphone now.
• Enter the new password you set from the Android Device Manager.
• This method doesn’t work with all Android devices. But you can try.
How to Unlock Any Phone Password or Pattern Lock Using Bypass
This trick will work only if you have an active data connection to the locked mobile device. You can easily unlock your smartphone if your data connection is on.
Follow these steps:
• Take your smartphone and draw the wrong pattern lock 5 times in it. Now you’ll see a notification that says try 30 seconds later.
• Now there will be an option for Forgot Password.
• Add your Gmail ID and password to the locked device you entered.
• Just now, you can set the new pattern lock.
- How to Delete Photos From Android Phone Permanently
- How to Use Apple Airpods With an Android Device in 7 Easy Steps
Finally, I hope guys you understand “How to Unlock Any Phone Password or Pattern Lock in 3 Easy Ways” especially helpful. If you enjoyed this post, please leave a comment below and share it with your friends and followers on Facebook and Twitter.