How to Update Photo in Voter ID Card 8 Easy Steps: If you want to change the photo on your Voter ID card online, follow these steps with a soft copy of the passport size new photo.
How to Update Photo in Voter ID Card 8 Easy Steps
1. Visit the Election Commission’s website.
2. Correction of entries on the homepage in electoral roll/roll’ Click on the ‘Improve Entries’ option in the electoral roll.
3. Now you will be exposed to the form titled ‘Format 8’. If you want to change the language of the form, you will also have the option to change it on the right side.
4. Fill in all the information sought in this form. It is mandatory to fill in the information with which ‘*’ is made.
5. There will be a box on the fifth number in which you have to tick the column that changes the ‘photo’.
6. After uploading your new photo, enter the e-mail address and mobile number.
7. Submit the form by filling in the form and entering the Captcha Code.
8. After submitting, a reference number will appear on your screen. Note it down. This number allows you to check the application status of your new Voter ID card. It may take about 30 days for your app to process and issue a new ID card.
- How to Change Passenger Name in IRCTC Booked Ticket Online
- How to Apply PAN Card Online
- How to Become Amazon Prime Member India in 3 Easy Steps
Finally, I hope guys you understand “How to Update Photo in Voter ID Card 8 Easy Steps” especially helpful. If you enjoyed this post, please leave a comment below and share it with your friends and followers on Facebook and Twitter.