How to Use BHIM App on Android and iOS in 11 Secret Steps: The download figure for the BHIM App, launched on August 07, 2019, has crossed four crores. This was disclosed by Amitabh Kant, Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of the NITI Aayog. The user does not have to have an Internet connection to use the BHIM app. This allows people to link their mobiles to their bank accounts and transact money. The app was first made available on Android. But it was later launched on the Apple Store as well.
How to Use BHIM App on Android and iOS in 11 Secret Steps
1. Download and install the BHIM app with NPCI developers from the Google Play Store.
2. Here you have to choose the language.
3. Enter the phone number for verification.
4. Set the password after verification and then choose your bank. 30 banks support this bank.
5. If you have a UPI number, it will take the information from the mobile number and if not, you can create it.
6. The app will detect any account that is added to your mobile number and your account details will appear on your screen. You need to click on it.
7. After clicking you must set the UPI PIN. For this, you need to enter the last 6 digit and expiry dates of your debit card.
8. Your UPI PIN will then be generated.
9. Then go to the main menu. There are three options send request, scan, and pay.
10. Enter the UPI number of the receiver for sending the money, enter the amount, then enter any remark.
11. Then enter your UPI PIN and click on Request Balance.
- How To Download & Play PS3 Games On Android For Free in 2 Secret Steps
- How to Stop Location Tracking on Android and iOS
Finally, I hope guys you understand “How to Use BHIM App on Android and iOS in 11 Secret Steps” especially helpful. If you enjoyed this post, please leave a comment below and share it with your friends and followers on Facebook and Twitter.