How to use CC and BCC When Sending E-mail from iPhone, iPad, and Mac: a professional life, we cannot be insulated from e-mail. This is the routine part of office culture. If it’s the iPhone, iPad, and Mac, it’s special. Both CC (Carbon Copy) and BCC (Blind Carbon Copy) is important when sending mail to a group of people.
We’re letting you know how to keep someone in CC and BCC when sending mail via iPhone, iPad, and Mac through these steps.
How to use CC and BCC on iPhone and iPad
1. Open the iOS e-mail app.
2. Now you will find the message icon in the bottom corner.
3. First of all, keep the mail.
4. Now just below To CC/C. Tap the BCC field.
5. Type your mail ID here, which you want everyone to see.
6. Under cc will find the field of BCC, here is the person/person. Mention the group, which you don’t want anyone else to see.
7. Now you write the mail and send it.
That’s when it comes to the iPhone and iPad, now let’s understand how to do the same process on the Mac.
1. First, open the macOS email app.
2. Tap on the message icon in the bottom corner.
3. Here will be the option of Top To, to keep the mail you want to send.
4. Now just below To Cc/C. Tap the bcc field.
5. Type in the mail ID of the person you want anyone to see.
6. Now place the ID in Bcc that you don’t want to show on e-mail.
7. Now write the mail and send it.
8. If you don’t see the BCC option on your Mac, tap View on the menu bar at the top. Check below to see if the Bcc address field is checked.
- How to Create Gmail Mail ID| Know How to Create Your Gmail Mail ID
- How To Send Automatically Delete Emails in Gmail
- How to Know Sent Mail is Read or Not in Gmail Without Email Tracking Software
Finally, I hope guys you understand “How to use CC and BCC When Sending E-mail from iPhone, iPad, and Mac” especially helpful. If you enjoyed this post, please leave a comment below and share it with your friends and followers on Facebook and Twitter.