How to Use Digital Assistant Jio Saarthi: Reliance Jio has recently launched a digital assistant Jio Saarthi for its users. It has been introduced to facilitate better user experience and digital recharge process. This assistant has been integrated into the MyJio App. The company aims to boost online recharge through its app. If you don’t know how to use this assistant, we’re answering all your questions in this post. Here’s how to use Jio Saarthi. The feature will be made available in the app soon.
How to Use Digital Assistant Jio Saarthi:
- To use it, users must have the latest version of My Jio App installed on their phones.
- After that, you need to tap on the recharge button. Once you tap on it, you’ll see The Saarthi Assistant as a floating icon in the app.
- You can find voice-based directions by clicking on it.
- This will inform you of the recharge process and help you choose the right recharge plan.
- You can then choose this plan and recharge it.
- In addition, Saarthi will also provide you with information on where to enter payment details, credit or debit card numbers.
What is Jio Saarthi?
There are many people who do not pay with Jio App and recharge with another payment app. This is also because many people don’t know how to recharge with this app. Where to select recharge, credit or debit card, etc. information is not known. This is why the company has launched. It is currently made available in English and Hindi. Reliance Jio will also release it for 12 regional languages.
- How to Setup DND on your Jio SIM
- How To Book Reliance Jio Sim Online and Get it Home Delivered Free in 6 Easy Steps
Finally, I hope guys you understand “How to Use Digital Assistant Jio Saarthi” especially helpful. If you enjoyed this post, please leave a comment below and share it with your friends and followers on Facebook and Twitter.