How to Use Google Assistant on iPhone and Android: Google launched the Google Assistant feature in 2016, which works like Apple’s Siri, Microsoft’s Cortana and Amazon’s Alexa. Over time, Google Assistant has replaced people’s personal assistants. Google Assistant doesn’t just work on Android and iPhone. It also works on IoT devices such as Smart TVs, Smart Speakers, etc. The Google Assistant doesn’t just do a search, it also helps you do other tasks like on/off the light. Off, starting Wi-Fi, etc. All these tasks are done on voice commands.
If you also need a Google Assistant on your smartphone, you can take these steps…
How to Download and Install Google Assistant
Google Assistant is already installed on all new smartphones. But if your phone doesn’t have it you can download it from Google Play Store or App Store.
How to Set up Google Assistant:
Follow the steps below to set up Google Assistant on your device…
For Android users:
1. Press and hold the Home button to activate Google Assistant.
2. Tap on the Agree button to adjust the terms and conditions.
3. Activate the voice command, click On Now and turn on Ok Google toggle.
4. After doing these steps, your Google Assistant is ready to help you.
1. Open the Google Assistant app.
2. Follow the steps on the app.
3. Turn on Ok Google Detection Option.
4. The app will take you to ‘Ok Google’ and ‘Hey Google’ commands 4 times.
5. After doing so you can use your Google Assistant by giving the OK Google command.
How to Set up voice matching:
Turning on the voice matching feature will prevent a sudden opening of Google Assistant. This will make Google recognize your voice. You need to take these steps to introduce the voice matching feature.
1. Open the Google app and tap on the bar on the bottom right in the app.
2. Click on Settings and then click on Settings option in Google Assistant section.
3. Tap on the phone option and turn on OK Google Detection.
4. The app will then take you to Ok Google and Hey Google’s command 4 times.
5. Then tap Save. Doing so will save your voice to the app.
6. Click unlock with voice match option. It can also open your phone with your voice.
- How To Use the Amazon Alexa Voice Assistant on Android Phones
- Top 10 Android Apps in 2019 – Revealed by Google Play Store
Finally, I hope guys you understand “How to Use Google Assistant on iPhone and Android” especially helpful. If you enjoyed this post, please leave a comment below and share it with your friends and followers on Facebook and Twitter.