How To Use Navigation From Google Maps On Smartphone: First of all thanks for landing this article, if you are searching for Use Navigation From Google Maps On Smartphone. I just tell you are in the right place. So without getting into a query lets directly jump into the post of Use Navigation From Google Maps On Smartphone.
We all use Google Maps. Usually used for navigation or traffic updates, but do you know that through this app, you can also control many music apps? Let us know that Google added a new feature in Maps some time ago so that users can control many music apps. Here we are telling you the way. This will allow you to listen to music as well as use Google Maps. To use this latest feature, Google Maps 10.9.2 version or above must be installed.
• First, you must sign in to Google Maps to turn this feature on.
• After this, users will need to click on the settings option by tapping on the three lines created in the left hand of Google Maps.
• Now go to Settings and click the Navigation Settings option Menu.
• After this Android users have to turn on Show Media Playback Controls. It is also selected as a default service.
• Users will then see all the available services automatically on Android’s Google Maps.
• Now when you are watching Navigation on Google Maps, you have to click the arrow given below and you will be able to control your music from here.
• The iPhone user will need to tap the gear icon by swiping left to go to the menu.
• Users will see the navigation option menu at the top of the page.
• After this Work, Media & Apple Music settings have to be turned on.
• You will now see all the available options.
Finally, I hope guys you understand “How To Use Navigation From Google Maps On Smartphone” very useful. If you enjoyed this post, please leave a comment below and share it with your friends and followers on Facebook and Twitter.