How to use the TRAI Channel Selector App in 9 Easy Steps: The rules of DTH and cable TV changed by telecom regulatory authority of India (TRAI) have come into force from today. Under these changes, users will now have to pay for the same channels as they watch. Users can choose their favorite channels. Each channel has been charged as well. To make this process easier, TRAI launched a new web application for Channel Selector App. Here the user will get information about the channels and their MRP. With this new app from TRAI, users will also be able to know the monthly rentals. Here we tell you the process of selecting channels through this app.
How to use the TRAI Channel Selector App in 9 Easy Steps
1. To use this application you need to go to the TRAI website.
2. Then click get started that looks at the bottom. Here you will be asked some questions.
3. First of all, the user has to provide information such as his or her name, state and then style preference.
4. When the user answers all the questions, they will have a list of channels that you will like.
5. Users will be able to select the channel of their choice and get information about their monthly rental plan. The View Selection button at the top right will also be indicated by adding the channels you select and the monthly rental.
6. Free channels, paid channels, total payment, GST tax and network capacity fees (NFC), etc. will be provided here.
7 If the user gets this amount higher, they can click on the optimize tab on par to find the plan at a lower price.
8. Also, a list of free channels is shown along with monthly rentals.
9. Price on the left side of the Channel Selector app, HD/HD Many options like SD, style, broadcast, and language will appear. Users can set filters according to their needs.
Finally, I hope guys you understand “How to use the TRAI Channel Selector App in 9 Easy Steps” especially helpful. If you enjoyed this post, please leave a comment below and share it with your friends and followers on Facebook and Twitter.