How To Use WhatsApp In Your Favorite Language: First of all thanks for landing this article, if you are pointed for Use WhatsApp In Your Favorite Language. I just tell you are in the right place. So without getting into query lets directly jump into the post of Use WhatsApp In Your Favorite Language.
WhatsApp Smartphone is the most Favorite platform for users. It has been made available in many languages. It employs more than 200 million active users. In such cases, if users want to use it in their preferred language, then they can. Let us know that WhatsApp can be used in Hindi, Bengali, Punjabi, Telugu, Marathi, Tamil, Urdu, Gujarati, Kannada and Malayalam.
Use WhatsApp in any language as follows:
• Open WhatsApp and click on the three dots given in the top right corner.
• Settings will open.
• After the settings are open, select Chat and go to App Language.
• In addition, let us know one thing that WhatsApp supports the language that will be the default language of the smartphone.
In such a case, if you want, you can change the language of the phone by changing the language of the phone. Do this in a situation when you also need to change the phone language.
How To Use WhatsApp In Your Favorite Language:
For Android users:
• First of all, you need to tap into Languages and Input by going to the settings of the phone.
• After this, choose your favorite language from here.
• Now open WhatsApp and here you will see app text in the same language that you have chosen.
For iPhone users:
• Open the phone’s settings.
• Then tap General.
• Now tap on iPhone language by going to Language & Region.
• From here you will be able to choose your favorite language.
• Now you will see WhatsApp in the same language as the language you have chosen.
Finally, I hope guys you understand “How To Use WhatsApp In Your Favorite Language” especially helpful. If you enjoyed this post, please leave a comment below and share it with your friends and followers on Facebook and Twitter.