How to Use WhatsApp’s new ‘mark as read’ feature: WhatsApp has added many new and great features in the past. Whether it’s a forward label or video calls, all these features are of great use. Facebook-owned company WhatsApp has also added a new feature ‘mark as read’ to the app. With this feature, you can ‘mark as read’ without opening WhatsApp messages. This means that any message can now be ‘mark as read’ (read) without reading it from the notification panel itself. Today we’re going to tell you how to use this new feature of WhatsApp.
How to Use new ‘mark as read’ feature on WhatsApp
Use the ‘mark as read’ feature
1. First, open the notification panel by swiping up on your mobile.
2. Expand WhatsApp notifications.
3. After you expand WhatsApp notifications, you will see the option of ‘mark as read’.
4. Now tap on the option of ‘mark as read’.
5. With this feature, you can ‘mark as read’ all the messages on the WhatsApp notification panel together.
If you don’t have a BETA version of WhatsApp, you can be a member of it
1. Open Google Playstore and search WhatsApp.
2. Tap on WhatsApp’s option.
3. Scroll down and go down, you’ll see the ‘Become a beta tester’ option.
4. Now tap on the ‘I’m in’ button. This time you’ll become a member of WhatsApp Beta and you’ll get all its updates.
- How to Activate Secret Dark Mode in WhatsApp Chat
- How to Recover Hidden/Deleted/Formatted Files from Pen Drive
Finally, I hope guys you understand “How to Use WhatsApp’s new ‘mark as read’ feature” especially helpful. If you enjoyed this post, please leave a comment below and share it with your friends and followers on Facebook and Twitter.