How to Use Windows Mixed Reality on PC in 7 Easy Steps: Microsoft has recently introduced Windows ‘Mixed Reality’. Mixed reality allows you to run virtual reality (VR) and augmented reality (AR) applications on your device. Still, unless your device meets the minimum hardware requirements, mixed reality settings won’t appear in your device’s Settings app. Also, you will not be able to open the Mixed Reality Settings Portal app. This news can be helpful if you want to open Windows Mixed Reality Settings on your device in a few easy ways. We’re telling you in our news how you can use the Mixed Reality Portal app in your Windows 10.
How to Use Windows Mixed Reality on PC in 7 Easy Steps
1. First, you use the Windows Key + R keyboard shortcut to open the Run command in your device.
2. Now type regedit in the Run command and click OK to open the registry.
3. Then, browse the path below.
4. Now in Registry Editor, you will see a folder called Holographic. Right-click on it. Select New and click DWORD (32-bit) Value.
5. Create and enter the FirstRunSucceeded name after this process.
6. Double click on the new key created now and change its value from 0 to 1.
7. Then click OK.
After this whole process, open the Settings app on your device once again. Now you’ll need to Next to “Update & Security” The “Mixed Reality” section will appear. You can click on it and customize it to your liking.
Finally, I hope guys you understand “How to Use Windows Mixed Reality on PC in 7 Easy Steps” especially helpful. If you enjoyed this post, please leave a comment below and share it with your friends and followers on Facebook and Twitter.