How to View Most Recent Facebook Posts on iOS, Android Apps: First of all thanks for landing this article, if you are pointed for How to See Recent Posts on FB App News Feed. I just tell you are in the right place. So without getting into query lets directly jump into the post of How to Show Latest Posts through FB App.
Usually, we do not know the time when Facebook runs. Many times it happens that the same person’s post goes to you again and again. Because of this, you feel bored and time is also wasted. That’s why Facebook gives you an option that the latest post can be seen at the top. This complete process is explained to you below.
How to View Most Recent Facebook Posts on Android:
• First Open your Facebook app.
• Then click on the button at the top right-hand menu.
• On click, things show more options will appear in front of you.
• Choose the Most Recent one of the options that will open when clicked on it.
How to View Most Recent Facebook Posts on iOS:
• First Open the Facebook app.
• Then the iOS user has to click on the bottom peeped button on the right section.
• Then select the Most Recent from the options you come there, This is the solution to your problem.
Finally, I hope guys you understand “How to View Most Recent Facebook Posts on iOS, Android Apps” very useful. If you enjoyed this post, please leave a comment below and share it with your friends and followers on Facebook and Twitter.