How to Watch Live Stream on Twitter in 7 Easy Steps: Social networking site Twitter has made a major change in its app. After Facebook and Instagram, the company has released the Twitter Live feature. This will allow you to live to stream. So let’s tell you how users can live streaming on Twitter.
How to Watch Live Stream on Twitter in 7 Easy Steps
1. For this, you need to update the Twitter app on your phone. If your phone doesn’t have a Twitter app, you can download and install it from the Google Play Store or Apple store.
2. Open the app and click on the camera option below where you write the tweet.
3. Here you will be given some options. From which you have to select LIVE.
5. Then you will be asked for some permission and allow them.
6. Then you have to click GO LIVE.
7. Now you’ll be able to live streaming.
The Latest Twitter Changes You Need to Know About:
Earlier, Twitter had changed the ceiling. The 140-character limit for the tweet included photos, Gif images, and videos. Twitter then delinked the characters of the photo, Gif image and video from the 140-character limit, giving relief to users in the limit.
Finally, I hope guys you understand “How to Watch Live Stream on Twitter in 7 Easy Steps” especially helpful. If you enjoyed this post, please leave a comment below and share it with your friends and followers on Facebook and Twitter.