How To Watch YouTube Videos Without Wi-Fi or Internet Data: First of all thanks for landing this article, if you are pointed for Watch YouTube Videos Without Wi-Fi or Internet Data. I just tell you are in the right place. So without getting into query lets directly jump into the post of Watch YouTube Videos Without Wi-Fi or Internet Data.
Sometimes we have to go to a place where there is no internet connection or if there is a slow. In this way, your phone’s connectivity will end. By the way, you have to face many difficulties without having the internet. One of these troubles is not watching YouTube videos. If you have a passion to watch the videos and you have faced this problem, here we are telling you the solution. Through this trick, you will be able to view YouTube without Wi-Fi or Internet data. Let us know that the YouTube feature of it was launched in 2014. With its help, users can use Youtube instead of Wi-Fi or Internet data.
How To Watch YouTube Videos Without Wi-Fi or Internet Data
• You first have to open YouTube. Then search for any video that you want to see. For this, it is mandatory to have an internet connection on your phone.
• Open the video after this. Tap the Download button at the bottom of the video here.
• When you click on it, you will be asked to select Video Quality. You can select it according to your own.
• After this, you can go to the Library and tap on Download to watch the video without any internet connection. Keep in mind these videos will remain for 30 days, after which it will be deleted.
At the same time, for the YouTube users, the company has started the online music streaming service YouTube Music and YouTube Premium in India. As soon as YouTube Music launches, users have many options like Spotify, Amazon Music, Jio Saavn, Gaana, Airtel Wynk, to stream free online music. Recently, the world’s largest online music streaming service, Spotify has also stepped into India.
- How to Setup Gmail Offline Mode and Access Gmail Without Internet
- How to Download YouTube Videos on Android
Finally, I hope guys you understand “How To Watch YouTube Videos Without Wi-Fi or Internet Data” very useful. If you enjoyed this post, please leave a comment below and share it with your friends and followers on Facebook and Twitter.