How You Can Boost the Speed Of Your 2G Internet Using Internet Download Manager: With the advent of Reliance Jio, users have started using 4G more. However, there are still many users who are using 2G. Today, people are preparing to move from 4G to 5G. On the other hand, there are others who can’t afford 4G phones and 4G plans. Such users are still using 2G. But it is very difficult to get better downloading speeds at 2G speeds. If you are also struggling with this problem, we are going to diagnose your problem in this post.
How You Can Boost the Speed Of Your 2G Internet Using Internet Download Manager
Today we will tell you about a software that is capable of delivering even better internet speeds on 2G. Its name is Internet Download Manager. It will be easily found on the internet. It allows you to download a variety of files, including audio, video. The most important thing is that if you need to stop downloading the file for some reason, you will be able to download it back from it the next day. It will also allow you to set an internet speed limit.
Features of Internet Download Manager:
1. It supports all kinds of popular browsers. Also, any third party internet application can be integrated.
2. Download any video or other links in just one click.
3. It can increase the download speed by up to 5 times.
4. If a download is closed in the middle, it can be re-downloaded from the same.
5. It also has automatic antivirus checking that protects downloads from viruses.
6. It also has a feature that can download any content from any application.
7. It has a built-in scheduler. It will open the Internet computer at a given time. Download the file and the computer will automatically turn off again.
8. It supports a wide range of proxy servers.
9. It allows you to download multiple files simultaneously.
10. Downloads can be organized according to categories.
11. The file can be downloaded by dragging and dropping any link in the software.
Finally, I hope guys you understand “How You Can Boost the Speed Of Your 2G Internet Using Internet Download Manager” especially helpful. If you enjoyed this post, please leave a comment below and share it with your friends and followers on Facebook and Twitter.