How you can use the Internet as your second computer: If you want to use the Internet as the second computer then you have to know how to use cloud computing. Cloud computing is a technological feature in which you can use the Internet as a virtual computer. Will the knowledge of how to use the Internet as the second computer, now you can store applications which otherwise took up a lot of space on your hard drive. Thus you will now have more space to store your personal files which will eventually lead to your computer working faster as the computer’s memory is now free to be used for RAM functions instead of storage space.
How you can start using cloud computing?
To start using the Internet as your second computer you have to know how to use cloud computing. The given tips will guide you through cloud computing.
1) Getting started – The first thing you would need is, of course, the Internet connection. After that, you should choose a cloud computing service that you think is suitable. Microsoft provides you with such service and so does many other personal cloud computing services on the web such as Tonido. You then you open an account with any of these service providers. You can get different levels of service starting from the virtual hard drive for data storage and back up, to different suites of productivity software.
2) Shared database – You have to create an account on the shared database of the cloud computing service. You can access the application and upload or download files from the login page. The shared database allows a number of users to use the same productivity software simultaneously and the cost is distributed amongst them. Thus you can have much more applications that you could have had if you had to play alone.
3) Non-local access – If you are using cloud computing then you can access your files from any other places other than your home computer. This is the best part of using the Internet as a second computer, that you will be able to access your important files from any public places like libraries, hotel, office or even from your friend’s house.
4) Data backup and security – If you save a document in the cloud it is safe from any hardware failure. The virtual hard drive on the Internet will make sure that you don’t lose information. You wouldn’t need to take a backup of data in a secondary hard drive. Also, your data is secure as only a person with your user name and password will be able to access the data.
Thus you can see if you know how to use the Internet as the second computer you will be able to get multiple benefits.
- IT Courses Online for Beginners
- India to See Over 1 Million Cloud Computing Job Roles by 2022: Report
- What’s the difference between 3G and 4G network technology?
Finally, I hope guys you understand “How you can use the Internet as your second computer” especially helpful. If you really think we have made some efforts then don’t forget to share our efforts in the comments below and thanks for visiting.