IRCTC E-Ticket Cancellation Charges 2019: First of all thanks for landing this article, if you are worried about for IRCTC E-Ticket Cancellation Charges 2019. I just tell you are in the right place. So without getting into query lets directly jump into the post of IRCTC E-Ticket Cancellation.
Have you ever canceled the ticket on IRCTC for some reason at the last moment? The New E-Ticketing website of Indian Railways has different rules for refund Charges on IRCTC. You should also know about the cancellation Charges while booking tickets from IRCTC. This can save you future losses. Do you know the IRCTC refund criteria for canceling tickets?
IRCTC E-Ticket Cancellation Charges 2019
Cancellation of Train Tickets: 48 hours before the exit of the Train
- IRCTC Ticket Cancellation of First AC / Executive Class Tickets, Rs 240 deduct
- IRCTC Ticket Cancellation of 2AC / First Class tickets, Rs 200 cut
- Rs 380 / – for 3AC / AC Chair Car / 3 AC Economy Class Tickets
- Rs 120 for the Cancellation of Sleeper Class Tickets
- Rs 60 will be deducted for Canceling Second Class Tickets
Cancellation of IRCTC Train Tickets: 48 to 12 hours before leaving the Train
- 25% of the booking amount will be deducted on cancellation of reserve train tickets
Cancellation of Train Tickets: 12 to 4 hours before leaving the train
- 50% of the booking amount will be deducted on cancellation of reserve train tickets
Online Cancellation of Tatkal Tickets: No refund will be given by Indian Railways on canceling train tickets in immediate quota. However, if the train is delayed by more than 3 hours or more then the passengers can claim the refund by filing the TDR.
How To File TDR:
- Log in to IRCTC’s official website
- Go to My Transactions in My Account
- Choose File TDR option in
- On click here, the reason for canceling the ticket will be asked
- After typing your reason, click the File TDR button.
Keep in mind that if the ticket has been booked with the railway counter then the passengers can file a TDR form and claim the refund. In this passenger, the passenger details will be provided with the PNR number.
Finally, I hope guys you understand “IRCTC E-Ticket Cancellation Charges 2019” very useful. If you enjoyed this post, please leave a comment below and share it with your friends and followers on Facebook and Twitter.