Poco F1 How to Download/Update/Install MIUI 10.2.2.0 Stable Android 9.0 Pie: Xiaomi’s first smartphone Poco F1 users are now getting Android 9 Pie updates. The smartphone was launched with Android Oreo 8.1 based MIUI 9.6. Some users have now started getting MIUI 10 upgrades on this phone. This user interface is Android 9 Pie-based. Though the company has not made any official announcement yet, some news on the Internet is going viral these days in which Poco F1 users have started receiving MIUI 10.1 updates.
Some users on MIUI’s forum have reported this through screenshots. The screenshots say that users are getting updates in the name of build number V10.1.3.0.PEJMIFI with a size of 1.7GB. With this update, users are being given some security patches. The main features of Android 9 Pie are Google Lens’s support. Also updated features for restore microphones.
How to Download/Update/Install MIUI 10.2.2.0 Stable Android 9.0 Pie
- Poco F1 users will first have to go to the phone’s Settings option to update Android 9 Pie.
- Then tap About Phone.
- You will then have to tap on Check for Updates.
- You will be available to download the latest updates of MIUI as soon as you do so. If you didn’t get this update, you may have to wait a little longer. The update is scheduled to roll out in the last quarter of this year.
Highlights of Android 9 Pie
- The Gesture is completely different from the home button replaced. Also, the app is given a switcher.
- In this new operating system, Google has added an adaptive battery and adaptive brightness features. The focus is on improving the battery life of the smartphone through adaptive battery features.
- With Google’s new operating system, you’ll be able to set the app’s usage time limit.
- You can start your contacts with do not disturb mode. No one other than the star-studded contacts will be able to call or send you messages.
Finally, I hope guys you understand “Poco F1 How to Download/Update/Install MIUI 10.2.2.0 Stable Android 9.0 Pie” especially helpful. If you enjoyed this post, please leave a comment below and share it with your friends and followers on Facebook and Twitter.