Top 20 Interesting Facts of Networking: First of all thanks for landing this article, if you are interested in the History of Internet Summary. I just tell you are in the right place. So without getting into query lets directly jump into the post of Why Was The Internet Invented.
The internet has been 30 years old. It was invented on March 12, 1989. The internet has completely changed the world. When it was started, then no one had an idea of the fact that the internet would reach out to people in this way. Although we all use the Internet every day, here we are going to tell you some facts related to the internet that you probably do not know about.
Top 20 Interesting Facts of Networking:
- On March 12, 1989, British Engineer and Scientist Tim Berners Lee proposed the World Wide Web (WWW).
- Belief’s Informatics Engineer and Computer Scientist Robert Kaliu helped develop WWW with Tim Berners Lee.
- Tim Berners Lee is credited with the invention of the Internet, but the first official server was Calais.
- The system code for the Internet (NeXt) was written by the program code developed by Steve Job.
- When Berners Lee placed this proposal in front of his boss, he said that it is strange but it is also interesting.
- In the year 1993, the World Wide Web was made available to everyone. It was a free service.
- First of all the internet was made available to physicians working in Geneva’s research center CERN. Data was shared with the help of this.
- Tell you that the world’s first search engine was the first search engine, Archie. This name is composed of an archive.
- http://info.cern.ch/ was the first website that was live on August 6, 1991.
- In the year 1992, the first photo of the CERN in-house band was uploaded on the Internet. It was called Les Horrible Carnets.
- In the year 1992, Jean Armor Paul popularized Internet surfing.
- The world’s largest web surveys are in China and then in India and the USA.
- Over 1.6 billion live websites are available worldwide.
- The first webpage that was created included information about the WWW project.
- WWW is a communication medium that has grown very fast. It has reached 5 million people in 4 years. The radio took 38 years to reach so many people and the TV took 13 years.
- The world’s most popular websites are Google, YouTube, Facebook, Baidu, and Wikipedia. This information is given in Alexa Internet Research.
- Bill Gates once called the Internet browsers a trivial part of the software.
- Prior to the World Wide Web, names like Mesh, Mine of Information and Information Mine were also considered.
- The first e-mail was discovered by VA Shiva Ayyadurai. After this, the patent was made. At that time it was 14 years old students.
- There are many such websites which are not open on the General Web Browsers. These are all part of the Dark Internet.
Finally, I hope guys you understand “Top 20 Interesting Facts of Networking” very useful. If you enjoyed this post, please leave a comment below and share it with your friends and followers on Facebook and Twitter.