Top 5 Factors to Consider When Buying the Best Air Purifier: Entire North India has been reeling under smog for the past few days. Pollution in India has now come to alarming levels. The condition of Delhi-NCR, in particular, does not seem to be less than a gas chamber. As usual, the problem increases more in winter. Most people are planning to take Best Air Purifier at this time.
What do experts say?
Tech guru Abhishek Tailang said, “The trend of air purifiers has started from China. It is because there are more pollution problems in China than in India. There is also a big threat to the air purifier market. Now, this trend is slowly entering India. Air purifiers must be taken according to their range. At the same time, it is better to clean the air if such an AC is replaced by a purifier. In areas where there is not much cold, one gadget will complete two tasks and thus the product will prove to be a value for money for consumers. ”
Top 5 Factors to Consider When Buying the Best Air Purifier
If you are also going to take air purifiers in the market to save yourself and your family’s health, take care of these things:
• More range plus advantage: First focus on the size of the room. Every air purifier has a range. It is wise to take a purifier by adding the range of the room according to its size. The market has purifiers in the compact to heavy range.
• How is the filter: Take care of what kind of filters are used in air purifiers. Filters used in purifiers should have the ability to filter pollen, dust, smoke, and harmful pollutants.
• Air change rate: The air change rate shows how many times the purifier has cleaned the air of the room in an hour. This means that if a purifier claims a 5ACH (air changing rate), it will clear the air every 12 minutes. If someone in your family has asthma, you should take a purifier of 5 to 6 CADR (Clean Air Delivery Rate) rating. This means how quickly the air purifier clears the air.
• Activated Carbon Layer: Buy an air purifier that comes with an activated carbon layer. This layer filters all harmful gases and chemicals in the air. The bigger the carbon filter, the more chemical gas filters it will be able to filter. At the same time, avoid taking purifiers with technology like UV filtration. This can lead to respiratory problems.
• Portability, Noise, and Weight: Portability and weight are important when taking purifiers. Small air purifiers may have the ability to clean the air of large rooms. On the other hand, larger purifiers will be expensive and will have more room space. At the same time, check which purifier has a low sound. All purifiers have fans. All will sound like this. Just make sure which purifier will soundless.
- Top 8 Factors to Consider When Buying a Printer
- The Top 7 Things To Consider When Buying A New Tablet
- How To Choose Perfect Device When Buying A Laptop
Finally, I hope guys you understand “Top 5 Factors to Consider When Buying the Best Air Purifier” especially helpful. If you enjoyed this post, please leave a comment below and share it with your friends and followers on Facebook and Twitter.