WhatsApp Payment Gateway in India: The WhatsApp Payments feature is waiting for a long time. Many users in India are seeing this feature in the app, while many still are unable to use this feature. Whatsapp has not formally released the UPI based payments feature, but this does not mean that you can not enjoy this feature.
WhatsApp Payments is a user-based payment feature through which money can easily be transacted from one bank account to another. Through the UPI, you can link more than one bank account to the smartphone app and do transactions without the IFSC code or bank account number. So far this feature was visible to beta users, but now common users can also use this feature.
If your app is not showing this feature right now, then we tell you an easy way through which you can set up the WhatsApp Payments feature.
How to Activate WhatsApp Payment:
- Find one such WhatsApp user who has a payment feature and asks you to send money via WhatsApp.
- When your friend sends you money, it will show a pop-up message. From this message, he will know that you do not have this feature.
- After this check your phone and you will see a message, ‘To get a payment from ABC‘, set up your payment account.
- Tap on this message. Now Whatsapp will ask you to verify the phone number from which your bank account is linked.
- After this, you will get a message from your registered phone number and your number will be confirmed.
- The bank account linked to your registered number will now be visible.
- Link to the bank account and you will now be able to see new payment options.
- Just finished, now you can deal with payment with your friends on the WhatsApp app.
- How to Link your Bank Account to Google Wallet App
- How to Apply Credit Card Online
- How to Protect your Credit Card Online
- How to Use Popular Digital Payment Services in India
- Amazon Pay Launches Instant Loan Option Without Credit Card Purchase
Finally, I hope guys you understand “How to Activate WhatsApp Payment” very helpful. If you enjoyed this post, please leave a comment below and share it with your friends and followers on Facebook and Twitter.